Meeting Recap: Consumer Confidence & FARM Program
Dairy farmers from across the state attended the ODPA Spring Meeting to hear from Domino's Chief Marketing Officer Joe Jordan about their success in partnering with your dairy promotion program, how dairy and pizza are intertwined, and how we have and must continue working together to grow dairy sales.
- Got updates from OARDC, ATI and the ODPA Dairy Research Fund
- Heard legislative updates from Scott Higgins, ODPA, and provided input on issues like GMOs, manure management and water quality
- Enjoyed lunch catered by Des Dutch Essenhaus, compliments of our sponsors
- Discovered what is being done to address consumer confidence in dairy and the role dairy farmers play in its success
- Learned more about the National Dairy FARM Program from Katy Proudfoot, Ohio State College of Veterinary Medicine
- Got practical ideas from Dr. Richard Wiley, New Pittsburg Veterinary Clinic, about improving best management practices on the farm