ODPA Elects Officers for 2017
The Board of Directors for the Ohio Dairy Producers Association recently elected their 20167 officers. Officers are:
- Chair - Joe Miley of West Salem, Ohio
- Vice Chair, Producers - John Douglass of Marshallville, Ohio
- Producer Representative - Lou Brown of New Bremen, Ohio
- Vice Chair, Organizations - Dan Andreas of Sugarcreek, Ohio
- Organization Representative - Chuck Moellendick of Pleasantville, Ohio
The ODPA Board of Directors also approved its 2017 budget and established priorities for the year. ODPA will continue to serve Ohio's dairy farmers by representing their best interest in legislative affairs and regulatory issues, providing producer education opportunities, supporting practical dairy research and promoting a positive dairy image.
In addition, ODPA will continue to work with the state agencies of Ohio Department of Agriculture, Ohio Department of Natural Resources, Ohio EPA, and other state leadership to position itself as a resource in decisions that may impact Ohio's dairy industry.