ODPA established a Political Action Committee to allow members to have a voice in the political process.
- To educate candidates, regardless of political party, about the dairy industry by providing them the most current and accurate information regarding issues that impact dairy producers.
- To support candidates whose views represent the best interest of dairy producers.
Reasons to Contribute
- Ensure that your voice is heard in the political process
- Increase the dairy industry's visibility and access to candidates
- Stay up to date on important issues
- Communicate with the political leaders who can make a difference
How to Contribute to the ODPA PAC
Support the Ohio Dairy Producers Association PAC and be heard! Your contribution will allow ODPA to continue its efforts to represent the interests of Ohio's dairy industry and be influential in Ohio's political arena.
The PAC is governed by a committee dairy producers, and regulated by the
Federal Election Commission rules and guidelines for political action committees.