The Ohio Dairy Producers Association invites you to attend our annual meeting on December 7 in Wooster. Registration begins at 9:30, with the meeting to follow. Attendance is free and open to all dairy farmers.
Enjoy donuts, milk & coffee complements of our sponsors.
Milk Pricing Panel Discussion
What should future milk pricing look like? How does dairy policy need to change? What changes are coming to the Farm Bill? The expert panel below will address these questions and more.
- Karl Wedemeyer, moderator – Ohio dairy farmer, ODPA legislative committee chair, DFA member
- Chris Wolf - dairy economist, Cornell University
- Mike McCully – dairy economist, President of The McCully Group
- Mike Brown – dairy economist, Director - Dairy Supply Chain, Manufacturing Division, Kroger
- Erick Metzger – General Manager, National All-Jersey Inc.
Enjoy lunch complements of our sponsors COBA/Select Sires and Farm Credit Mid-America.
Hear an update from Scott Higgins, ODPA CEO, on what issues the Association is tackling on behalf of Ohio’s dairy farmers.
Dairy Checkoff Update
Jenny Crabtree, American Dairy Association Mideast, will share how checkoff is reaching the next generation of consumers to build trust and increase dairy sales.
Environmental Stewardship & Sustainability
Hear an update from Chris Kopman, General Manager of Newtrient, on the plans underway to meet the dairy community's sustainability goals with an eye on generating a new revenue stream for dairy farmers.